Chris August "Restore" Song Lyrics
Nobody's growing old together, we've made it easy just to quitLove has become a negative percentage, why do we bother to commitWe've got a long list of excuses, ways we try to justifyWell, I propose to you the truth is, marriage does not have to die
CHORUSI know you're feeling like it’s falling apart and it can't go on anymoreBut God is a God who knows how to heal so just give it up to the LordAnd He will restore
He said with this ring I promise, and with I do she said foreverBut right now if they're being honest they don't know if they'll stay togetherLet's fast forward to the future after struggling on their own
They finally figured out they needed Jesus in the middleNow I'm watching God rebuild their home
CHORUS
The enemy tries to come and divideTrying to get us to give up the fightBut darkness will always lose out to light'Cause we've got the power of Christ on our side
I see you growing old togetherI pray I find a love like yours
So if you're feeling like it's falling apart and it can't go on anymoreGod is a God who knows how to heal so just give it up to the LordAnd He will restore
Like it was beforeYou may have strayed off courseBut He will restore
Great song!! I've been perfecting my 'labor music' playlist...are you going to do something similar??
ReplyDeletep.s. I tagged you in a post...I'd love it if you played along! http://www.benandnicoleshea.com/2013/07/6-things-you-might-not-know-about-me.html
It sure is...Chris August is one of our favorite Christian singers. Great idea with the labor music playlist...you should write a blog about it and why you chose the songs that you did. ;) I never thought of making one, but now I'm thinking that I should.
ReplyDeleteI played along with your tag. :D