I'm a huge fan of this song, "While I'm Waiting" by John Waller, because of the lyrics. I feel like it's one of many theme songs to my life. I feel like I'm waiting on God often and I honestly don't wait "well" sometimes, but thank God that patience has become something that I've been better at these days compared to my patience in the past. And, I truly want to be obedient at all times, whether I'm waiting or not. I like the thought of peace and moving boldly & confidently during the "wait," too.
I'm a big fan of the movie, Fireproof, that made this song big, too. Here are the lyrics to "While I'm Waiting":
I'm waiting, I'm waiting on You Lord
And I am hopeful, I'm waiting on You Lord
Though it is painful, but patiently I will wait
And I am hopeful, I'm waiting on You Lord
Though it is painful, but patiently I will wait
And I will move ahead bold and confident
Taking every step in obedience
Taking every step in obedience
While I'm waiting I will serve You
While I'm waiting I will worship
While I'm waiting I will not faint
I'll be running the race even while I wait
While I'm waiting I will worship
While I'm waiting I will not faint
I'll be running the race even while I wait
I'm waiting, I'm waiting on You Lord
And I am peaceful, I'm waiting on You Lord
Though it's not easy no, but faithfully I will wait
Yes, I will wait
And I am peaceful, I'm waiting on You Lord
Though it's not easy no, but faithfully I will wait
Yes, I will wait
And I will move ahead bold and confident
Taking every step in obedience
Taking every step in obedience
While I'm waiting I will serve You
While I'm waiting I will worship
While I'm waiting I will not faint
While I'm waiting I will worship
While I'm waiting I will not faint
I'll be running the race even while I wait
I will move ahead bold and confident
I'll be taking every step in obedience, yeah
I'll be taking every step in obedience, yeah
While I'm waiting I will serve You
While I'm waiting I will worship
While I'm waiting I will not faint
While I'm waiting I will worship
While I'm waiting I will not faint
And I will serve You while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting
I will serve You while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting
I will serve You while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting on You Lord
I will worship while I'm waiting
I will serve You while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting
I will serve You while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting on You Lord
I will serve You while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting
I will serve You while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting
I will serve You while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting
Songwriters
John Waller Iii
John Waller Iii
Read more: John Waller - While I'm Waiting Lyrics | MetroLyrics
No comments:
Post a Comment