Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Duck Dynasty Divas (Women from the show "Duck Dynasty") & 33% OFF "Duck" Items

Duck Dynasty Divas (Women from the show "Duck Dynasty")

I don't know about y'all, but we're a big fan of the "Duck Dynasty" family in our home.  We realize that they aren't a "perfect" family, but they are a family who loves God and loves each other.  It's awesome that they can witness to anyone and everyone who watches their tv show.

Recently, I enjoyed checking out some stuff about the women of "Duck Dynasty"...

Here's an interview of the "Duck Dynasty Divas" on Katie Courics talk show:

http://katiecouric.com/videos/duck-dynasty-women/  

AND, Family Christian Store is offering 33% off "Duck" stuff (April 1-5, 2014)!

http://www.familychristian.com/duckdays?utm_source=fcsemail&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=MID32754SNO16794829

They also have some free Duck Dynasty downloads...check 'em out!

http://www.familychristian.com/duckdays#freestuff

This sale at Family Christian Store includes "The Women of Duck Commander" book which I'm hoping to read one of these days.

http://www.familychristian.com/catalog/product/view/id/248999/?utm_source=fcsemail&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=MID32754SNO16794829

Happy Hunting, Y'all!  ;)

*No, I've never been duck hunting...MIGHT give it a shot someday.  :-O

No comments:

Post a Comment