I've only seen this movie trailer for Mom's Night Out, but it seems like fun, wholesome entertainment and it has some actors in it from some of my favorite Christian movies...I'm thinking that I want to see it! :D What about you gals? There are some parts in the movie trailer (above) that I could relate to...the germs, for instance (lol). Anywho, hopefully this movie is a good quality (God-pleasing) flick.
(Girl Chat for Jesus' Girls)***What's on your heart? What would you like to chat about?***Livin' life together instead of being islands.
Friday, April 4, 2014
Mom's Night Out...the movie :)
I've only seen this movie trailer for Mom's Night Out, but it seems like fun, wholesome entertainment and it has some actors in it from some of my favorite Christian movies...I'm thinking that I want to see it! :D What about you gals? There are some parts in the movie trailer (above) that I could relate to...the germs, for instance (lol). Anywho, hopefully this movie is a good quality (God-pleasing) flick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment