Friday, September 6, 2013

Motivation: Getting rid of the "Someday" and doing what you can in the "Present"

While I'm not promoting the website at the bottom of this picture/quote, I am promoting the fact that:


And, the reality that:

"You can't change the past and you can't predict the future, so you might as well do all you can with the present."
@drgarychapman

Thank God for reminders that reel us in from whatever takes us away from the simple truths and causes us to forget what really matters in this life.  Maybe there's something that you've been called to do and it's landed in the "someday" pile or maybe something in the past is nagging at you and making you wish that you could change the past.  I know that I need to make sure that I'm not saying "someday" to God and I also need to make sure that I'm letting the past and future rest in God's hands and that I'm doing what I can with the "present" with God's help, of course.  If we think about it, the "present" is truly a present.






"Oh give thanks to the Lord, for He is good, for His lovingkindness is everlasting."  Psalm 107:1

 

No comments:

Post a Comment