thank·ful
adjective \ˈthaŋk-fəl\
: glad that something has happened or not happened, that something or someone exists, etc.
: of, relating to, or expressing thanks
Full Definition of THANKFUL
1
: conscious of benefit received <for what we are about to receive make us truly thankful>
2
: expressive of thanks <thankful service>
3
: well pleased : glad <was thankful that it didn't rain>
— thank·ful·ness noun
Thankfulness is a word that I'd use to describe my reaction to what has happened in my little family recently. We have been truly blessed! I've experienced many blessings in my life and I'm truly thankful for all of them; and, right now I'm overflowing with thankfulness once again. I continue to repeat, "Thank you, Lord" as I run through the abundant list in my mind of things in my life that I recognize have come from Him.
Thank you, Lord for the gift of our child.
When are some times that you've experienced an overflow of thankfulness?
Psalm 92:1-4
New American Standard Bible (NASB)
Praise for the Lord’s Goodness.
A Psalm, a Song for the Sabbath day.
92 It is good to give thanks to the Lord
And to sing praises to Your name, O Most High;
2 To declare Your lovingkindness in the morning
And Your faithfulness [a]by night,
3 [b]With the ten-stringed lute and [c]with the harp,
[d]With resounding music [e]upon the lyre.
4 For You, O Lord, have made me glad by [f]what You have done,
I will sing for joy at the works of Your hands.
And to sing praises to Your name, O Most High;
2 To declare Your lovingkindness in the morning
And Your faithfulness [a]by night,
3 [b]With the ten-stringed lute and [c]with the harp,
[d]With resounding music [e]upon the lyre.
4 For You, O Lord, have made me glad by [f]what You have done,
I will sing for joy at the works of Your hands.
Footnotes:
- Psalm 92:2 Lit nights
- Psalm 92:3 Lit Upon
- Psalm 92:3 Lit Upon
- Psalm 92:3 Lit Upon
- Psalm 92:3 Lit by means of
- Psalm 92:4 Lit Your working
We are SO excited for you guys!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Hope everything is going great!!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Nicole!!! :) Goin great for sure! Still thanking God...we're so grateful! Hope things are still going great for you guys, too.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete