Saturday, August 17, 2013

"Happiest Baby On The Block" & Swaddling (no birth announcement...yet)

Yesterday, I attended Baby Bootcamp on base and watched an awesome video, "Happiest Baby On The Block," about comforting, quieting, and calming baby.  I'm praying that we don't have a fussy baby, but we'll still love him even if he is :) AND, we'll definitely give these tips a try!  Check out this interview (click link below) by Dr. Phil with the man behind "Happiest Baby...," Dr. Karp.

"How To Settle A Baby" Dr. Harvey Karp on Dr. Phil

And, here's my swaddling attempt... :D



I sent this pic via text to family and a couple of them thought at first glance that we were announcing our baby's arrival...we're definitely way excited about our little boy joining us.  We are waiting patiently on God and we are so thankful for all that He has done (which reminded me of the song below).  

"Give thanks to the Lord
Our God and King
His love endures forever
For He is good, He is above all things
His love endures forever
Sing praise, sing praise..."
Forever lyrics by Chris Tomlin

No comments:

Post a Comment